Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Life and the signs we are given

Well, I come today to share about a situation that happened today at work. So, I am in the horticulture/agriculture industry and when the season is on you work 10 plus hours a day. We are now in the down season so hours have started to be cut back which I am enjoying the slower times. Today I was informed that I will be layed off for 4 to 6 weeks starting in January which was a bit alarming because I was hired on as full time nonseasonal staff. So, I am saying to myself wow how life speaks to us in such loud ways at times. The reason I say this is because I am looking onto yoga teacher training which starts in January and February they are located in Costa Rica or India. It is so interesting how I got caught up in the moment and was worried about this information as it consumed my thoughts for sometime. Yet, I get home go to my yoga mat and start flowing from one asana to the next with such energy and excitement. The universe is speaking to me so I better listen. It is really amazing when you ask and ask for signs to help you find your journey, and they appear with a booming voice. I end with this I am so grateful for these signs and that I am able to hear them.

I hope you all are able to hear or see the signs that cross your path.



My search for direction while taking this journey of life.
 





The light and peace that is felt after you are given a sign to follow your passion

No comments:

Post a Comment