Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Am runs inspire

Was on my am run with my cousin, discussing goals I want to accomplish while in Chicago. And before I came, I wrapped up this package of what I wanted from Chicago and it is not unwrapping the way I wanted which I makes me frustrated. But, I need to remember that Gratitude is the Attitude! Also that things don't always unfold the way you want. However, it is important to stay open to these different packages and the ways they unfold. So by shifting my perspective I can rid myself of this frustration that is preventing me from learning and enjoying the time spent here.

So reframing is essential to my success here. I am not disregarding my goals, I am merely reconstructing my attitude. Would love to hear how you deal with unfolding packages.

Back off Waterfall at one of the Multnomah falls trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment