Friday, December 21, 2012

Life is full of options and choices

Wow, I have been absent in posting about yoga. It seems to me that you are more busy and less discipline when unemployed or maybe I am just talking about myself.

So, I started this blog as a way to write down my journey into yoga and into finding a teacher training program that fits my desires. This has been a process that I have taken seriously as it is a big investment finically and spiritually. I want to do my training in India the sacred place that born this practice. I also am intrigued by the idea of studying at an ashram as it sounds amazing. Yet, another option has floated into my path. Last week my sister and I went to visit my cousin in Chicago which made me start to think I should check out yoga studios in the area. So, I went to a class at Yoga Now in the Gold Coast neighborhood. I took a vinyasa level 1-2 class which was fun and different as the teacher focused on alignment and proper form. This started to turn my wheels thinking I need to explore the options of Chicago yoga to India yoga training. And, I ask myself do I compare with pros and cons or my inner feelings. I say that the inner feelings is my method. So, I write this to keep myself accountable and on track. The new year and new journey is right around the corner, so I must have a program selected by Jan. 1 2013.

This time of research is exciting for me. I plan to share the places and reasons I chose them, so get ready to explore the world of Yoga Teacher Training.

No comments:

Post a Comment