Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving celebrated and thoughts

So, I had a small thanksgiving gathering with my sis, and boyfriend. My sis and I did all the cooking and planning which I found to be such fun. I must confess I have recently got into cooking fresh wholesome food. It fulfills me as yoga does because I am taking care of my body, mind and soul.

Since, I have not been working yoga has taken a back seat in my life. I find that I am choosing  a daily run over yoga as my anxiety is rising due to my worrying nature. As I said in the last post, I am blessed to be able to have my own authority back. Yet, I have another voice saying, you gonna move home? find a yoga teacher training in India? Is this what you want? I feel my mind is a conveyor belt of thoughts which are not moving me into a space of empowerment. I recently watched a movie called: How to heal your Life by Louise Hay. The whole idea of the movie is that your thoughts create your life. If we change the way we think, feel and view situations our world will be filled with sun. So, I get the message yet I am having a hard time shifting my thoughts to the positive. This brings up questions for me about my next step.
 How bad do I want to teach yoga and live a life that aligns with my beliefs? How bad do I want to create a space that helps people love and accept themselves as they are? How bad do I want to grow and stay in a loving and compassionate energy field?
This jerks me into a state of action where I need to shift my negative energy and send it packing. I need to make time to research yoga teacher trainings. I also need to reintroduce myself to my beautiful pink yoga mat that supports me in my yoga poses. Thanks for listening as this has released the stale energy and may my theme song be:
They told him don't you ever come around here (negative unproductive thoughts)
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear (the face of fear that wont help my path appear)
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear (The passion is in my eyes and my heart is really clear on my path)
So beat it, just beat it ( so anything that hinders me from reaching happiness better BEAT IT, BEAT IT!!!)


I am ready to shift my energy so dont no negative energy come around here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment