Monday, November 2, 2015

Emotional Freedom

We live in a world of polarity. If we're not happy we're sad, if we're not happy we're mad. I use to reside in a world of suppressing the inappropriate polarity in the moment, until I realized that I am the one that is being inappropriate to myself. In order to allow an emotion to pass you must feel it and identify the reason for its rise. Don't shame yourself allow yourself emotional freedom. Once I started allowing myself, I broke free and this allowed me to grow.

The more aware we are of our triggers the more we can understand ourselves and others. As we etch out clarity, freedom and self acceptance. Our mind won't allow others to make us feel anything we don't already feel.

So, next yoga practice be on your mat with all that you come with and move through the poses as you feel the need. Honor yourself and the warrior you are growing into.







No comments:

Post a Comment