Sunday, December 8, 2013

When you chose a path and discover that the journey is not what you imagined, why sit in a place of unhappiness? Is it because we fear what others will think, or that we have failed.

Why are we here? I think we are here to map out a path that inspires us which inspires others. I think we are here to connect to our community. I think we are here to open our hearts and try everything that excites us. I think we are here to discover ourselves and learn from one another. I think we are here to be happy and free.

So it is our jobs to embark on what ignites our flame and go for it. Because if you don't you will always wonder. What do you want to embark on that you haven't yet?

Living on a tropical island, growing my own food.
Traveling to India, Bhutan and Nepal to see the beauty
Designing my own botanical garden that educates youth about our natural world
Backpacking the Appalachian trail


Beauty in flowers

Beauties in adventures



No comments:

Post a Comment