Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Do you ever find yourself losing touch with your yoga practice. Well, I must say this is me right now. These last several weeks have been busy for me and I let my yoga practice slide. Why do I do that when I know that yoga is the one constant thing that brings balance and clarity to my life.

So, I have devised an action plan to reconnect with myself and my practice.
1. Read one of my favorite books Living Your Yoga Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life by Judith Lasater.
2. Start attending group yoga classes which helps me find inspiration and motivation.
3. Remember that taking care of you by practicing yoga sets you up for success.

Reconnecting with yourself is essential and brings forth your inner light that makes each and every one of us unique. So, I find it to be our duty to find that thing that ignites us.

I invite you to share a time where you lost your connection to something you enjoyed and how did you reconnect?



Finding the fun in yoga, Ballard Locks beach

Feels so good, yoga in the sand



No comments:

Post a Comment